Dean Howells DipNEBOSH, MIIRSM, RMaPS, GradIOSH
Health & Safety Consultant
Dean has over 20 year’s experience of managing health & safety in a variety of industries and business environments. Following successful careers in construction management and facilities management, both of which involved significant responsibilities for the safety of employees and the public, Dean’s passion for safety ultimately led him to into consultancy, and being able to offer his services to a wider audience.
Dean was the Safety Officer for Rushden & Diamonds Football Club for 12 years, during which time he also became the Club’s General Manager.
Dean has achieved the National Examination Board in Occupational Safety & Health, Level 6 Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety, and is a member of the International Institute of Risk & Safety Management as well as a graduate member of the Institute of Occupational Safety & Health.
Dean’s skills & competencies and enthusiasm for safety, combined with a keen awareness of commercial responsibilities make him ideally placed to assist companies to manage health & safety efficiently and cost effectively.
Dean is able to to provide the following services for businesses and organisations of all sizes:
- Retained “Competent Persons” and on-going Health & Safety Support Services
- Health & Safety Policy Writing and Reviews
- Safety Audits and Inspections
- Risk Assessments, Method Statements and Safe Systems of Work
- Fire Risk Assessments
- Health and Safety Training and Workshops
- CDM Co-ordinator Services
- Manual Handling Assessments and Training
- Work at Height Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- COSHH Assessments
- Accident Investigations and Reports
- First Aid Risk Assessments
- Contingency and Business Continuity Planning
- Employee Consultation
- Safety Signs and Notices Audits
To contact Dean email or call 01536 460 171
13 Dunholme Avenue
Click here to
get in touch >
Your work ensures that staff become prized assets, working together for a commond good
St James Systems