Absence Management Services
- Is one or more of your employees on long-term sick?
- Are you unsure how to manage their return to work?
- Do some of your employees regularly take days off sick?
Surveys estimate that the cost of absence to the UK economy is around £12bn per year, and that many organisations have little or no means of dealing with long term sickness. When you also add in that not all long term sickness is necessarily that, as some employees have been known to play the system, then the cost to your organisation may be far greater than you’d imagine.
At Jay Webb Consultancy Services Limited, we can help you correctly identify those employees who are playing the system, and those who need to be properly managed during their long term sickness and return to work process, or manage effectively their termination on ill health grounds, all in compliance with the current legislative processes. Following a few simple steps could save you thousands of pounds
Our absence management service can help you to re-open the lines of communication with a long-term sick employee where managers have, for whatever reason, failed to manage the process effectively. Our methods are fully in line with the Government’s current framework for managing permanent and temporary disabilities and keeping people at work wherever possible.
More specifically, we can help with the following:
- Individual case support
- Provide in-depth, bespoke training and development for managers and employees through Jay Webb, Linda White and Vin Prema
- Reviewing and amending your absence management policies and procedures
- Review the return on investment and effectiveness of your current absence management
- Support you in negotiating any newly-developed policies and procedures with employees and trade unions
- Our Absence Management services can be combined with our other HR service offerings such as HR Policy Development to offer you a “one stop shop” for all your HR requirements
13 Dunholme Avenue
Click here to
get in touch >
Jay supported the organisation through necessary transition with clear, expert guidance.